Peepcakes: Fun Spring Cupcakes | Food and Drink
When Frigidaire asked me to create a springtime recipe, I have to admit that my first thought was bunnies. A normal person would probably have thought of seasonal ingredients, but I went straight to a bunny cupcake. I wanted to make one that looked like my lop-eared bunny, but if you read my post last week, you’ll know that that idea was a flop (I did end up with some delicious cinnamon chocolate cupcakes with Nutella frosting though). I was still set on doing something bunny related, but my bunny shaped cake pops were also a flop, as was my first batch of homemade marshmallow Peeps....
Upcoming Events near Auburn / Grass Valley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Free DIY Furniture Plans // How to Build an Armless Chair for the Reef Outdoor Sectional Sofa
- Pear Harvesting is Almost Over...Already
- Barbecue & wine: Van Ruiten Family’s Matt Ridge tests a tried-and-true theory
- Micke Grove Zoo inviting potential volunteers to Aug 7 meeting!
- Home Depot Style Challenge / Outdoor Games Edition Reveal + An Outdoor Oasis in My Backyard