Son, ex-wife enter pleas in Rocklin Skim X murder | Crime
AUBURN, CA - A Sacramento man suspected of shooting his father dead for what detectives say was financial gain pleaded not guilty to murder charges in Placer County Superior Court Thursday.
Placer County prosecutors have charged Christopher Jon Michael Northam with gunning down Christopher D. Northam, 44, in front of the father's Rocklin Skim X business on May 30, 2011.
The other suspect, the younger Northam's ex-wife, Averill Easley, has been charged with being an accessory after the fact. She also entered a not guilty plea.
The pair's next court date was set for June 22. Northam remains in jail on no bail.
Upcoming Events near Auburn / Grass Valley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Home Depot Style Challenge / Outdoor Games Edition Reveal + An Outdoor Oasis in My Backyard
- Reader Showcase // 10 Foot Provence Beam Dining Table with Benches
- 3 dead in Stockton gunbattle after bank robbery, police chase
- John Fogerty never slept here (101 grapes & other lesser known facts about Lodi)
- Currently Crushing on Classic Geometry + Mastering the Mix