Win a prize! News10 My Neighborhood's #BorealMagic sweepstakes starts Feb. 3 | Contests
Join in our #BorealMagic sweepstakes contest for a chance to win a snow-filled day of tubing at Boreal Mountain Resort!
It’s fun! It’s easy!
All you have to do is text us the one CAPITALIZED WORD in our winter wonderland article.
We’ll be posting a different article each day for five days starting this Monday, Feb. 3 and will be spotlighting a different word each time we post.
So every day you have a chance to enter to win our sweepstakes prize of (2) Boreal tubing tickets. That’s five chances to win!
The daily winner will be randomly picked from the correct text submittals and announced the next day on our 9am newscast and website.
Check back this Monday morning for our first winter wonderland sweepstakes article.
Boreal is the closest and easiest resort to access from all parts of Northern California and Reno, Nevada. Conveniently located off Interstate 80, take the Boreal / Castle Peak Exit and you are in the parking lot. Snow tubing hours are from 10am - 4pm. Daily ski lift hours from 9am - 9pm.
Upcoming Events near Auburn / Grass Valley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Downtown Lodi harvest menu, and becoming the 2014 SIP SAVOR Wine Tasting Champion
- Mettler Family’s Aglianico is a harbinger of many great wine grapes to come
- bed bug complaint closes lodi theater for 2nd day
- Possible Bed Bug infestation causes Lodi Stadium 12 Cinemas to close
- Appreciating Zinfandels (especially from Lodi) like a sommelier
- 1 arrested, 1 hospitalized in roommate fight over dirty dishes
- D.A.: No charges for Manteca pastor in Vegas man's 2013 death
- A man was suspected of using counterfeit cards to buy more than $500 worth of Applebee's gift cards
- Reader Showcase // A Swingset for Two
- Ripon police chief takes down armed robbery suspect