Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation to Host Cioppino Feed | Community
Join the Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation at its third annual Cioppino Feed on Saturday, March 2 at 6 pm at Ponderosa Hall at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
For the event, the chefs will create and serve Arnie Romanello’s special 100-year-old recipe for all to enjoy. Dinner includes antipasto, all-you-can-eat Cioppino, salad and garlic bread. This year, a ravioli dish will be available for those who do not like Cioppino, but want to attend the event. A no-host bar will also be available, and there will be a silent dessert auction and a live auction.
Tickets are $35 per person. If you’d like to purchase a table for 8, it is $300 and includes a bottle of wine.
Tickets are available by visiting the Nevada County Fairgrounds, calling the Fair Office at (530) 273-6217, or downloading an order form at www.NevadaCountyFair.com/foundation.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation and its mission of supporting and improving the community’s Fairgrounds.
For more information, visit www.NevadaCountyFair.com or call the (530) 273-6217.
Upcoming Events near Auburn / Grass Valley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Downtown Lodi harvest menu, and becoming the 2014 SIP SAVOR Wine Tasting Champion
- Mettler Family’s Aglianico is a harbinger of many great wine grapes to come
- bed bug complaint closes lodi theater for 2nd day
- Possible Bed Bug infestation causes Lodi Stadium 12 Cinemas to close
- Appreciating Zinfandels (especially from Lodi) like a sommelier
- 1 arrested, 1 hospitalized in roommate fight over dirty dishes
- D.A.: No charges for Manteca pastor in Vegas man's 2013 death
- A man was suspected of using counterfeit cards to buy more than $500 worth of Applebee's gift cards
- Reader Showcase // A Swingset for Two
- Ripon police chief takes down armed robbery suspect