Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation to Host Cioppino Feed | Community
Join the Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation at its third annual Cioppino Feed on Saturday, March 2 at 6 pm at Ponderosa Hall at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
For the event, the chefs will create and serve Arnie Romanello’s special 100-year-old recipe for all to enjoy. Dinner includes antipasto, all-you-can-eat Cioppino, salad and garlic bread. This year, a ravioli dish will be available for those who do not like Cioppino, but want to attend the event. A no-host bar will also be available, and there will be a silent dessert auction and a live auction.
Tickets are $35 per person. If you’d like to purchase a table for 8, it is $300 and includes a bottle of wine.
Tickets are available by visiting the Nevada County Fairgrounds, calling the Fair Office at (530) 273-6217, or downloading an order form at www.NevadaCountyFair.com/foundation.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Nevada County Fairgrounds Foundation and its mission of supporting and improving the community’s Fairgrounds.
For more information, visit www.NevadaCountyFair.com or call the (530) 273-6217.
Upcoming Events near Auburn / Grass Valley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Free DIY Furniture Plans // How to Build an Armless Chair for the Reef Outdoor Sectional Sofa
- Pear Harvesting is Almost Over...Already
- Barbecue & wine: Van Ruiten Family’s Matt Ridge tests a tried-and-true theory
- Micke Grove Zoo inviting potential volunteers to Aug 7 meeting!
- Home Depot Style Challenge / Outdoor Games Edition Reveal + An Outdoor Oasis in My Backyard